Monday, March 5, 2012

flying high, sleepin' and my sunglasses at night!

We have had an interesting weekend here.  Crazy more like.  Friday, I had LASIK surgery.  It was quick and mostly painless.  My eyes started to burn pretty bad after the numbing drops wore off and continued to do so for about 6 hours.  Finally after sleeping that off, the burning was gone, but it felt like I was opening my eyes under water.  Kinda foggy like.  After about 48 hrs, that began to diminish and I'm getting better each day.  :) I can still tell my eyes are healing, they aren't totally there yet, but seriously, SO COOL!! I can see 20/20.  COOL!!!

While I've been recovering Darin has taken the brunt of 'home life'.  Check out this awesome plane/car he helped Z-man build!  Cool, ya?  I think so!
Poor Meg was sooo tired one day.  She took about a 4 hr. nap.  I went to go wake her up and this is how I found her.... :)  she started to get out of bed, but fell back asleep before making it all the way out.... LOL  Looks pretty comfortable, huh?

This is a horrible picture, but these are the glasses I get to sleep in for a week, so I don't rub my eyes in the night.  They are REALLY annoying to sleep in, but every night I sing, "I wear my sunglasses at night...."  Awesome!!!!

Soo,  there is our eventful weekend!!!

2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

So you got your Lasik done. Gosh, I'm still so nervous for that one day and how nervous that would make me feel for the first 48 hours and just crossing my fingers that it was all temporary. Then again, if I got to sleep in sunglasses and be a stud like you at night, it might be worth it. ;)

Marie said...

I reeeeeally want Lasik too! We've been talking about it for a while now. Congrats!