You know the time of year when your kids bring home every paper ever created from the school year and you wonder what to do with it all. You don't really want to just throw it away, but putting it in a box to store for 20 years just to pass it to your child so they can store it for another 50 years and look at every 10 yrs seems a little unpractical also.... SO, drum roll please. . . for your viewing pleasure and for everyone's viewing pleasure for the next thousand years. . . Our ARTWORK!!!
Lo
Lo's Cat in the Hat
J's Easter bunny
Lo's Easter Bunny
J's Fish
Lo's mother's day card
A mother's day card from Logan. "Mom, you are the best mom in the world"
This is all of us hugging.... not strangling each other.
Lo's Duck
Z's Mother's day flower for me!
Meg's drawing.
1 comment:
This isn't really about your post, but more about the fact that you write comments on my blog, and I lOVE IT!!!! I love keeping up with you and yours through the blogs, its not always 2 sided, but its personal and I love seeing how your kids are growing, I can't believe how quickly they grow. I love hearing from you and I will try to comment more just so you can hear from me too.
Post a Comment