Last weekend was the Father/son Campout with our church. I do not have any pictures since I obviously didn't attend. But I'm assured by both Father and Son that it was the best thing that has EVER happened! Lo was able to run free and enjoyed playing with new and old friends. He stayed up till midnight playing with glow sticks and other manly things! :) In the morning, they did a service project. The boys 8 and under were given the job to plant trees. So out they went with shovels and trees!! I can only imagine how that went! :) BUT Lo came home a happy camper. I love seeing him happy because his WHOLE body is happy! It's just fun to watch.
While the boys were out, J and I spent some great time together. J has been wanting to learn to sew, so I taught her a little bit. She made a sleeping bag for her dolls/stuffed animals! She did a great job. I got a picture of her sewing, but I need to get a picture of the final project! :) We had so much fun being together and learning together. She also got to pick out a movie for the morning. So in the morning, we had a PJ movie party with the little ones! :) J is such an amazing girl. She has so many talents and so much love in her heart. I feel blessed to be her mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment