Saturday, September 11, 2010

Soccer and the park

We went to a new park last night and Lo had a game today. Hopefully I'll catch J's game next week. :)

This thing was pretty cool. It was kind of like a caterpillar teeter totter, it was all hooked together, but the humps would teeter at different times.. . cool.
I'm almost there!!!!

The BIG race. . . I think Lo got a head start!

Here we gooooooooo.........


Meg has never sucked on her toes before, but I guess she really liked the taste of DIRT!
Lo is loving soccer. He only has a couple of weeks left. He will be sad when it's over.


5 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Ooooooo that park DOES look fun. I like the see-saw like a caterpillar!

Shonda Hayes said...

I love the action shots of the soccer game. And how you and D get involved at the park too.

Marie said...

These shots are all awesome! I love the last one. I bet he thinks that's pretty awesome!

Amy Peacock said...

What park is that? It looks like a fun new adventure :)

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Your family is so cute and I"m loving your hair-it looks really good on you! I'm thinking I need to catch a few videos of my family too, I loved watching z-man dance, ha ha! Oh, and while I'm catching up, I hear ya on doing everything mediocre and nothing superior....it's so hard for me to find balance right now but trust me, you are not doing everything mediocre-you are amazing! Love the pics :)