I'm quite ashamed that it has almost been a year and I've just now added cute Meg to 'my babies' photo. I made this with J, Lo, and Z after Z was born and it is one of my favorite things in my house to look at. So, now it's complete. I've added my sweet girl on the end and now I get to look at all my babies each day. I can't believe each one of them started out this small and have grown so much. I'm amazed at how time can go so fast (and yet some days seem really slow!) I've never experienced a harder job in my life than being a mother. I've never felt so tired and exhausted. But I've also never felt as happy when I see them happy.
So, I love you my sweet babies! :) I'm so glad each of you came to my house!!! :)
2 comments:
Very cute idea Heather! I can't believe you're already in the little league stage of mommyhood. I feel that's so far away.
I love this pict of the babies, and oh boy you can see which is which. It always amazes me how unbabish babies really are! Miss you so much! Come see us some time.
Post a Comment