Saturday, July 24, 2010

BIRTHDAYS!!!

The summer is the time for birthdays around here. 1 in April (o.k. technically spring, but around here it's quite warm and lovely in April). 1 in June and 2 in July. Lo's and Meg's birthdays are only 5 days apart. We thought we would have a little combined party today for them. It was such a great day. Friends, happy kids, and on and on. :) Here are a slew of pictures from today. :)

Look at these two birthday buddies!!!
Here we go. Can I get all FIVE candles out????
Meg wasn't sure what to think about the candle. . .. She was very mannerly while eating her cupcake. :)
She was so fascinated with everyone watching her, so I had a hard time getting her to look at me. :)
All right!!! All candles are blown! Time to EAT!
This picture cracks me up. Z stuffed his whole cup cake in his mouth at once. Look at J's face watching him. :)
happy birthday to ME!!!!
YUMMmmmmmmm!!!
awwww!!! I needed some milk with that.
Heavy, Heavy Hang over!!!!
A very cool, "make your own bouncy ball" kit!! :)


Very awesome squirt gun!
Hey! What's in here?
Oh, don't I look pretty!
I LOVE the paper!!!
Meg's very first heavy, heavy, hang over thy poor head!
cute, cute doll from Grandma!!!

D reading the book to Meg and Z!!!

I can't believe my baby is one!!! I remember bringing her home wondering how I would be able to take care of 4 children. Well, we have officially made it a year and it just keeps getting better! I love you, Meg. You have been my happy spot so many times this year! I can't wait for another year and many more happy spots to come! :)



p.s. one funny note: Last night I accidentally woke Meg up because I turned on a light that was too close to her room. She was up for a while in the night. Oddly enough it was right around 11:30 to about 12:30 or 1. She really was SO excited for her birthday she HAD to welcome it in in party style! :)

2 comments:

M&M said...

Hey! When exactly was her birthday? My baby just turned one too. Such a cute family you guys have!

We Are A Happy Family said...

That looks like great fun. Happy Birthday to L & M.