Thursday, July 1, 2010

Meg picture!

I took a few pictures of meg today. I can not believe she is 11 months old and sooo close to being ONE!!! This year has gone by fast in some ways and SLOW in others. It has definitely been a challenging year, but I'm soooo glad I have my sweet Meg with me. She has been a bright spot in my days and is a great little addition to our family. :) She really does make my heart smile!


5 comments:

Wards said...

Oooo I just want to hold her and kiss her and squeeze those cute little cheeks.

We Are A Happy Family said...

I totally understand and agree! It has been quite the year. I am glad that we have our beautiful bright eyes full of smiles. I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating her birthday.

M&M said...

What a cutie!!!! And I LOVE those ladybug bows you did in the last post. I don't know if I'm skilled enough for that but I may have to give it a try!

Holly said...

Cute cute girl!! Looks just like a little Palmer!!

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

So stinkin' cute!! Great job on the pics girl, you have an adorable family :) Lots of love, ~Jen