Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Morning!!

I love Easter, and I love Easter when General Conference falls on the same day. We had a great weekend listening to the Prophet and Apostles, Remembering Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for us, and enjoying some Easter treats.

I am so grateful for the atonement and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It is because of this that I can be forgiven, my family members and loved ones can also be forgiven, so we can live forever with each other. I LOVE Easter. I love thinking of our Savior and I'm so happy we had a chance to celebrate.


Here are J and Lo waiting to search for their easter baskets.
Lo found his!!!! Silly bunny hid his in the oven!!!


z-man found his!!!

searching for the chocolate!!!
J's was hidden the hardest!! She finally found it though!!!

My little bunnies!!!

Really, mom?
Easter outfit pictures!!



We are a happy FAMILY!!!

5 comments:

Rachel B. said...

happy...and cute. Such an adorable picture of you all. I love all the red hair in your family! I agree about loving when General Conference is on Easter. It totally made the day feel extra special.

Melissa S. said...

The family picture has so much personality in it!!! SO CUTE!!!!
I love tricking the kids hiding their things too!! And I LOVE the bunny glasses pictures.

We Are A Happy Family said...

What a fun Easter. I am glad that you had a great time. Love you guys!

Melissa and Louis said...

cute glasses. very creative. cute family pictures.

Marie said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love seeing pictures of you all. It might sound weird, but I sort of feel like I know your kids, or at least I can imagine what their like, cause I see little pieces of you in them. I think your youngest little one looks so much like your mom