Monday, April 19, 2010

Zoo babies!

I officially took all FOUR of my children to the zoo the other day. J and Lo were on Spring Break and we wanted to have some fun. And I'm proud to say that nobody got lost. !!!!!! Up until now, I haven't been able to go many places with both Z and Meg at the same time. I couldn't take care of a newborn and make sure Z didn't run off and entertain Lo and J all at the same time. . . But I think things have slowly gotten easier. Meg can hold her own bottle, and entertain herself.. PLUS she is really quite happy now and doesn't cry like she use to. :) YEAH for miralax. :) I had a back-pack leash thing for Z-man which helped so he could walk and have some freedom when he wanted and I knew he wasn't going anywhere without me. I use to laugh at people who put their kids on 'leashes' but I guess we all end up eating our words sometime, right? It helped us have a great outing to the zoo. We rode the train and the carousel. And looked at most of the animals. We all loved the monkeys. One was really putting on a show with singing and tricks. :) The alligators/crocodiles were fun to see and Z's favorite were all the types of cats. :) Can't wait to go back again. I love my little people sooo much. They did awesome at the zoo! I love doing fun things.

I'm not, however, good enough yet to watch all four of my kids AND take pictures while at the zoo, so yes, this is the ONLY picture I got and it was right before we left! Everyone is hot and hungry!!! :) But it really was soo much fun to get out and it was really nice to know that finally everyone is getting to the point that I can take everyone places and explore life a bit again!!


p.s. I really like my double umbrella stroller. It fits through all the doorways, it folds up very small, and it has shade things on it. very good to have! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love the sleeping pictures in a post below.
The Zoo is always a great place, and I agree, it is nice to feel like you can go places with ALL the kids on your own.

We Are A Happy Family said...

I am so glad life is getting easier for you. We are getting better here too.

Jenny said...

LOL! I think I would be sentenced to stay home all the time too if I didn't use our "leash"! I know some people judge, but when it's a matter of my kids safety (and my sanity:) I'll take the stares and pointing.