D celebrated number 31 this month. We are sooo grateful and happy for him. He is such a GREAT husband and dad to our kids. :) I'm grateful I get to grow old with him. :)
Wow, that cake looks like it's gonna fall over with SO many candles on it! You're married to an OLD man (mine just turned 31 in October!) I LOVE the close up picture of D laughing with baby! So cute.
"Heavy Heavy Hangover" ahaha. we do it too :) I meant to wish D a Happy Birthday while he was here :/ oops. It was an awesome opportunity; like a great coincidence actually. Though we wish we could have had more time with him - it was good to enjoy the time we had. Love you guys ♥
5 comments:
Happy B-Day D! It looks like you had a great time.
Heather, I almost forgot about "heavy heavy hangover" until I saw these pictures. That's a fun birthday tradition.
Happy birthday Darin! It looks like you had a great time! I miss you guys!
Wow, that cake looks like it's gonna fall over with SO many candles on it! You're married to an OLD man (mine just turned 31 in October!)
I LOVE the close up picture of D laughing with baby! So cute.
"Heavy Heavy Hangover" ahaha. we do it too :)
I meant to wish D a Happy Birthday while he was here :/ oops.
It was an awesome opportunity; like a great coincidence actually.
Though we wish we could have had more time with him - it was good to enjoy the time we had.
Love you guys ♥
Post a Comment