Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow!!! Glorious Snow!!!!

Oh we love snow days!!!!! Meg and Z-man had fun playing together while J and Lo ventured out to the snow. We're stocked up with plenty of food, hot chocolate, games and movies, so we're set for the snow in!!! :)

Meg is growing up soooo fast. Isn't she sweet.

Yes, today Meg wore her very first barrette in her hair. . and guess who pulled it out all day???
But he makes up for it in kisses. :)

It's fun to play with baby toys the second time around.
Hi mom!!! Silly!

all bundled up to go outside.
Oh glorious snow. so fun. This is taken through the window because I was too wimpy to go outside. . . ok actually I really wanted to go play with them, but bundling up two babies to freeze in the snow wasn't worth it. :)

Z had fun watching from the window.


too bad I had my camera on ISO 1600 from when I was playing around with some lighting stuff the other day. . . Or some of these cute pics would have been less grainy! oh well. :)

7 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

How fun. Meg looks so cute!Stay warm.

Marie said...

Meg really is so cute! I'm totally jealous of your backyard with big, old trees! How fun!

Holly said...

HOly cow, that's a lot of snow!! How fun!!

Darcy said...

Man Meg is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! We love to go sledding too. Great Pictures!

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Heather!! I finally got to catch up on all my blogs I love to check out and Oh my gosh, Megs is so cute and so grown up!! I LOVE all your posts and they always make me so happy, your family is always having fun together and your blog just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. P.S., you were so sweet in mentioning my blog, I was very flattered and think that you are very talented in the photography dept. as well. Hope you are doing great! Lots of love, Jen

Valerie and Adam said...

I miss the snow! Enjoy it for me!

Melissa S. said...

Wow, I'm TOTALLY jealous of the hair action on Meg. Another red head? How sweet.