Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Pictures

We took the kids out the other day to see if we could get some fall pictures. Well, I got a couple good ones of J and Lo, but the younger two weren't cooperating too much, so we'll try them again later. :)







so, I've started P90X, anyone heard of it. It is my second day and I'm super sore. OUCH! but hopefully I can work off some of this baby weight. Having two babies back to back did me in. :) but it's worth it. I read a book called skinny chicks don't eat salads. It's pretty much a way to eat so that your blood sugar stays constant which allows weight loss. Anyone heard of it? It's not a fad diet, just some information on what different types of food do to your body and blood sugar. It was kind of interesting and reminded me of being in micro biology class again. :)

Other than that, we are all pretty much sick with colds. . . hopefully we'll get better fast!

4 comments:

hairyshoefairy said...

Very cute. They're so grown up!

I'll have to check out that book. I've got some lovely baby fat, too.

Cardon Times said...

Good luck with the P90X! It is tough stuff...stuff I'm not interested in doing by myself! The pictures look great. I hope M and L will cooperate soon so we can see some of them too! I hope they are doing great! Love you much!

D'ann said...

nice pics of the kids!!

Let me know how the Px90 goes - i'd love to check it out sometime!

Melissa S. said...

AWESOME pictures of them! I especially the the standing up on eof your boy!
Has anyone told you that your daughter looks like you!!!!
Oh, and I love your new blog topper/header thingy. :)