Friday, October 23, 2009

pumpkin guts. . .ewwwww

We love holidays at our house. This year J and Lo were able to help a lot with their own pumpkin. Z-man just ran around in the pumpkin guts and road his big wheel, Meg slept and watched from afar. :) It really is fun to do things as a family. :) It will be fun when all 4 can do everything. :)
















5 comments:

Holly said...

Fun fun! I love that they all get to do their own pumpkin. Fun mom! J is looking SOOOO grown up these days...makes us miss y'all more!

We Are A Happy Family said...

That looks great. I hope that you are all feeling better. Happy halloween.

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Happy Halloween!! Hope you guys have a safe and fun holiday!

some dude's mom said...

Heather, you should never have left us here...we would have eaten your kids right up!! How precious you all are!

some dude's mom said...

I don't know enough about what gets published so rather than you think some dude's mom is a stalker, it's just me...Taci Fernuik!