I know it's been a while since I've updated my blog. This is what I've been doing. . .
Feed someone,
change someone,
get someone milk,
clean up the milk that just got spilled,
make lunch,
go to the gym,
feed someone,
put someone down for a nap,
change a diaper
feed someone,
do homework with J
take someone somewhere!!!
etc, etc, etc. :)
I do have soccer pictures to upload, but I get about 2 seconds to myself each day, sooo, it may have to wait. Until then, just know we are super crazy busy.... Busier than I imagined I would be!! :) Meg has had 3 really good nights of 10+ hours straight, though, so that is good. :)
3 comments:
Wow, that all sounds so familiar! :)
You are amazing!! I'm going to need some tips when our little girl comes :)
Hey...I know that schedule. Except I was only doing it with two, so you're pretty much Super Woman in my book.
Post a Comment