O.k. who knew that leprechauns were suppose to be mischievous and make a mess of things??? Apparently NOT me and my sweet 5 year old kept walking around the house yesterday trying to find clues of a leprechaun. I guess I've learned my lesson. I swear growing up St. Patty's day was only about wearing green and not getting pinched. Where have I been for the last 28 St. Patty's days?????? I'm going to have to put a bit more effort into this holiday I see. :)
WHO KNEW that 3/4 of my little family would be sick, sleep deprived, and GRUMPY today? I was one of those, which probably didn't help the other two that were sick at home today, but seriously one big day of crying, whining, coughing, and some serious melt-downs (from all of us).
WHO KNEW that my lower back would go out today (It has done that before in pregnancies, but usually not this early) and I would have to call J to come help me lift Z-man out of his bed? I then called him to the stairs and helped him go down the stairs backwards because I couldn't carry him, and crawling worked better for me too. . . NICE HUH!
WHO KNEW it would be such a beautiful day? Going for a bike ride on some trails was somewhat of our one happy out today. I think everyone enjoyed it. Even Z-man was swinging his legs and soaking in the view while strolling along.
WHO KNEW that today would be what it was??? Maybe I should have listened to my first instinct to stay in bed this morning. Too bad I have 3 others that won't allow me to follow those wise instincts!!!!
3 comments:
Oh Heather! You poor girl. I would have let you stay in bed! I hope you all get to feeling better soon. And your kids too. And you should really look into seeing a chiropractor for your back. Mine saved me with my pregnancy with Blythe. Good luck! I love you and wish I could come help you! Perhaps one day we will live closer to each other....
Sorry you are all sick! No fun! Sorry your back went out! No fun! Oh, btw, I thought St. P Day was about wearing green too. But, evidently you are supposed to leave root beer and cheeto's out as bait to try to catch the Leprechaun!! But, he fast and messy! You never catch him, just see the mess he made!! lol. That's what I read on someones FB post!
OH my gosh, your back was out too? You are one tough cookie! Hang in there, hope you feel better!
Post a Comment