Friday, March 6, 2009

Love Bug

I found this cute onsie at the gap outlet for $1.99 the other day. I had to buy it simply because my mom use to call me love bug when I was little. I had totally forgotten, but when I saw this shirt it all came back to me.

I have the BEST mom EVER!!!! She is amazing and I truly hope I can be as good of a mom as she is. I always felt loved just the way I was. Since I was the youngest, I was able to have lots of one-on-one time with my mom. We had fun shopping, going to operettas and talking, talking, talking. :) I LOVE YOU, MOM!!!



3 comments:

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

I love this, too cute! Your mom is far, far away, right? Mine too....I miss her. The way you say zoiks cracked me up! ha ha

Hmachine said...

yup, mom is about 1600 miles away! :( Thank goodness for phones and internet!! :)

Cardon Times said...

You do have a GREAT mom and dad for that matter! They are so great! and that onsie is adorable. Yea for half way...