YUM!!!!
ME TOO!
I've also been working on a few sewing projects. now, I'm absolutely NO seemstress, but I enjoy trying. I made this quilt for Baby M, and also her blessing dress. I'm not quite done with the dress, I need to finish up the buttons/zipper whatever I decide to put in, but I was quite proud of myself!! It took me quite a while, because as formentioned, I'm not a very good seemstress, but it was fun. :)

The pink sash was D's idea. He's glad he could have a 'part' in it.

doesn't it look angelic in the window?

other than that, the normal FUN!!!! and PLAY!! Here are a few pictures of J and L pushing Z-man in a box today. why do I buy toys???? LOL

The pink sash was D's idea. He's glad he could have a 'part' in it.
doesn't it look angelic in the window?
other than that, the normal FUN!!!! and PLAY!! Here are a few pictures of J and L pushing Z-man in a box today. why do I buy toys???? LOL
5 comments:
Heather! You are so talented. The dress looks fantastic! and the blanket is so cute! I love it. Sounds like you are having fun! Love you lots! By the way, we love homemade doughnuts and you made Aaron want to make some!
The dress is beautiful! I love the pattern on the fabric and the pink sash is perfect. So pretty.
Mmmmm. Donuts.
Heather! That dress is gorgeous! Very angelic and she will look like an angel, I am sure! So glad you updated...I've been checking in regularly and was so glad to see an update today. And homemade donuts?! Wow! And Z?! He looks like he is just the happiest baby ever! Sweet family! I could keep going but I'll stop with I LOVE YOU!
Heather- tell D I think his pink sash idea ws brillant! My creativity never would have stretched that far!:) I love the idea for any dress (not sure if I'll need it for a blessing dress or not:) So cute!
Those doughnuts look yummy! Hope all is well with your pregnancy, How fun to have 2 girls and 2 boys. It would have been fun to see you guys at the reunion this summer, but at least we can keep in contact through blogging : )
Post a Comment