Monday, March 16, 2009

Thoughts

Well, we've hit another week and it's fun to think about spring coming soon. There are quite a few things that I'm getting excited about.

I'm very excited to power rake our lawn this year, fertalize, and re-seed. I love watching things grow. Speaking of growing, I'm super excited to plant my zinnias again in the front flower bed. I LOVED watching them grow last year. They are pretty low maintainance, so it's nice to just watch them grow and spread.

I'm excited that in a few weeks, D's family is going to come help us get some work done on our basement. Our goal is to have it totally finished by the time baby M gets here. We'll see how we do. It is going to be AWESOME to have our basement finished. :) I can't wait to get everything organized and in it's right spot. (I think that is a pregnant thing also. . . :)

Speaking of baby M, I'm excited to have her. I can't wait to see what she looks like, acts like, etc. Also, excited to be done being pregnant. Baby M acts similar to how L acted. She's pretty calm and not too crazy in there. I wonder if she will come out a ball of energy like L was, though!!! :) FUN! I'm excited to start on M's baby blanket. :) I think I may try to make her a blessing dress also. We'll see! Maybe I'll get my good friend to help. :) I still have a long ways to go, but it's still fun to think about. My Dr.'s have my due date as the 18th of July; however, I really just have big babies and I don't think my due date is until the 24th. So I guess we'll just see when she comes. :)

I love having things to look forward to. it really helps the time being pregnant move along!! :) I've already reached the "I'm done being pregnant" point and I'm only half way. Oh well. I'll make it and I'll keep going. :) :)

3 comments:

Shiloh said...

Sounds like you have a name picked out!! I remember the M name before you knew you were having Z! So, I'm wondering if it the same. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon! LOVE YOU!

Holly said...

I'm so impressed that you already have a name! So I hope to be getting an email soon with more detail as to what it is! Half way babe...that's awesome! I know it feels like forever, but your sweet girl will be here in no time!!

I just love your "thoughtful" posts!

Kari said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations Heather! It has been a while since I checked your blog so I didn't know you were pregnant! Wow, that's the 4th since we met you...I have a lot of catching up to do!