L has been working so hard to pass off all his articles of faith in Primary (his church class). He just passed off the 6th on Sunday. He has 7 more to go. He is AWESOME!!!! This is L singing the 6th article of faith. :)
This is a song that J learned on the Piano. She is just learning to read music. The picture has nothing to do with it, but I thought it was cute from when she was little. :)
2 comments:
I am glad that you are surrounded by music. it always makes my day better. Keep having fun.
Primary kids and music...what a great combination. I get to hear them every Sunday, and most of the time I'm the one singing and not them, but then you get those who really try, and isn't it great? And your kids are extra cute, so that just makes it all the better. :)
Post a Comment