Tuesday, June 30, 2020

June 2020


SUMMER TIME

Jordyn and Darin put up the new swing!



Is it Mudd, or bbum??  LOL

Hiking for Father's day. I'm going to be honest, I can't remember where this was.  I'm catching up on the blog (It's Jan. 2022 right now... oops.) But It was a bit of a boring, hot hike that nobody was very impressed with the waterfall at the end!  Oh well.  It was fun to get out and do a father's day hike.















Happy Birthday Jordyn!!!!








Jordyn always loves doing a garden.  This year, we did peppers and tomatoes mostly.  The goal was to do salsa.  Just FYI, making salsa is a long process.


These are awesome pictures that I found on my phone.  Compliments of Jordyn.  HAHA


This is the quilt square from my Great Grandma Ida's quilt.  I believe my Grandma Bjorkman made the square.  It was one of many in the quilt. I love having this.

 

No comments: