Tuesday, December 31, 2019

December 2019


J, Z, ad I went to a fun kids program with the Cincinnati Pops orchestra.


Ready for Christmas.  Also, Oreo and Ziggy won't leave the ornaments alone.  
We have had a few casualties
 Making Christmas ornaments



Just enough snow for a snowman before the bus comes.

Awesome Owl picture at a rest stop on our way to Utah

Brrr.

Cousins and gingerbread houses




Building a snowman at Grandma and Papa's house.


Christmas Jammies and Grandma and Papa


??? haha

Hoverboard for Christmas


Christmas jammies

Walk to the temple


Temple Square.  I love this picture.  I can't wait until we are all with Christ

Ice skating with cousins





 skiing with Kieren at Bever Mountain
















Family reunion dinner

 back to skiing.. ooops



Back to reunion dinner










At the reunion there was a gift exchange and Meg got the aggie tshirt from Brian's familiy.  She decided to wear it (even though we are BYU fans) and send a picture to Brian.
 Cousin goodbye hug...  We will miss you.

No comments: