Today we had a BIG snow storm with perfect packing snow. The weather wasn't too cold and it was perfect for playing. The kids played for about 4 hours outside. I was out for a bit shoveling, but went in to make cinnamon rolls. YUMM! I have lots of memories of playing out in the cold and coming in to the smell of cinnamon rolls. I had to have dental work done this week and I haven't felt well this week, so making cinnamon rolls was about my pace.
Saturday, February 21, 2015
SNOW DAYS!
The kids have been out of school ALL WEEK! Monday was Presidents day and Tues-Fri were snow days due to snow and below 0 weather. I LOVE snow days. I love having my kids at home. I love not having to do homework or have a schedule. I'm counting down the days to Summer break! :)
Today we had a BIG snow storm with perfect packing snow. The weather wasn't too cold and it was perfect for playing. The kids played for about 4 hours outside. I was out for a bit shoveling, but went in to make cinnamon rolls. YUMM! I have lots of memories of playing out in the cold and coming in to the smell of cinnamon rolls. I had to have dental work done this week and I haven't felt well this week, so making cinnamon rolls was about my pace.
Today we had a BIG snow storm with perfect packing snow. The weather wasn't too cold and it was perfect for playing. The kids played for about 4 hours outside. I was out for a bit shoveling, but went in to make cinnamon rolls. YUMM! I have lots of memories of playing out in the cold and coming in to the smell of cinnamon rolls. I had to have dental work done this week and I haven't felt well this week, so making cinnamon rolls was about my pace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment