Thursday, December 25, 2014

CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Christmas is such a magical time of year.  It is a time that makes me happy.  Baking, shopping, pictures, smiles and laughter.  The older I get the more I am able to think about the real meaning of Christmas.  I love thinking of little baby Jesus and all that that means.  It means I get to live with my family FOREVER.  It means I can be forgiven for all the things I don't do right.  It means I have a Heavenly Father that loves me... a lot.  My little family means everything to me and THEY are a gift I get to cherish forever.  Isn't that cool?

Sooo, here is a slew of Christmas moments this year.


Making our traditional Christmas treat!
Decorating the Christmas Tree!!!


pictures to put on Christmas cards


Christmas creations--Darin won't let me call them ginger bread houses because he feels it takes all the creativity out of the experience.  :)  I love making these with the kids.  :)  I had an AWESOME frosting (glue) recipe made with egg whites.  It was super sticky--super awesome!

Christmas Sunday!  Aren't they lovely?
Can we LIVE in our Chistmas Jammies?
 Christmas Morning movie!  :)


This was a bit of a tough Christmas for me.  Since having my gallbladder out last year, I haven't felt well at all.  Constant nausea, dizziness, and a slew of weird things.  My body just doesn't want to function and I'm uncomfortable and struggling.  Although not feeling well, I was able to be with it enough to enjoy Christmas morning.  I love my crew!

No comments: