Saturday, November 8, 2014

Your HOW old?

Happy Birthday to ME!!!  This has been a rough year.  I had gallbladder surgery last September and haven't really felt well since.  Constant nausea and dizziness is the name of the game.  I've been to dr.'s and had test after test and nothing is wrong.  My uncle had a similar experience after his gallbladder surgery.  It took 2 years before he could eat anything besides oatmeal and grapes.  While on one had this is a bit discouraging.  2 years is a long long time to feel soooo bad.  HOWEVER, it is also a source of hope.  I will feel better.  I will get better.  In the meantime,  I have cut all fat out of my diet and am taking some supplements to help with the nausea.  Some days are horrible.  Other days are o.k., but I'm almost always uncomfortable.  I have a new found sympathy for anyone with chronic health problems.  It has been a mental, physical, and emotional challenge most every day.  I'm about 1 year down, hopefully only 1 year to go before I'm back to 'normal'.  WITH that said,  I wasn't feeling well enough to make my cake this year, so D made my cake :)  The kids wanted an igloo cake! :)  I'm glad that the kids were still excited for my birthday.  :)

Soo, happy birthday to me.  And hopefully next birthday will be even better!  :)









No comments: