Can I first say that Z-man has LOVED kindergarten this year. He has the BEST teacher. He loves going on the bus and has a blast learning. He is such a fun loving kid. :) I was able to go to his valentine party at school this year. I usually don't get to go because the schools won't let me bring 'younger siblings' and since we are a family with 4 kids and the youngest is not yet in school, the 'youngest sibling' is my tag-a-long and not aloud at school parties. Bummer, huh? Oh well. This time I swapped babysitting with a friend though. :) It was fun to see Z-man in his classroom with his friends. Kindergartners are AWESOME!!! :)
It was a typical party--games, sugar cookie decorating, etc. etc. HOWEVER, since it's kindergarten, it is all so new and fun to them. Which makes it fun for the adults! :) :)







No comments:
Post a Comment