Thursday, October 31, 2013

Assemble the Minions!!!!

Halloween 2013.... was WET!  It rained, but luckily wasn't too cold.  I kept asking the kids if they wanted to go home.  J decided to go home and pass out candy, but the others stuck it out for over an hour and a half.  We were ALL soaked, but fully loaded with candy by the time we got home.

Before trick-or-treating, we headed to Chipotle for $3 dinners.  If we came dressed up we got our food for $3.  YUMMY.  When it was our turn to order, all the kids started saying bee-do, bee-do, bee-do (the firetruck at the beginning of Despicable Me 2) The workers at Chipotle got a kick out of that and I didn't even set them up to do that!  LOL  They were pretty funny.  

It really was a fun day.  Aren't they cute minions?




2 comments:

Darcy said...

Those are super cute costumes!!

Melissa S. said...

They turned out so cute. I'm impressed you got them all to want the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!