Saturday, August 24, 2013

Kids Tri for your life

I'm so proud of Lo and J today.  They competed in their first triathlon.  Pretty cool, right?  I thought so.  They pushed pretty hard and did AWESOME!  I don't have exact times yet (I'll post them as soon as I do), but I think J was a 18 min. something and Lo was 19 minutes something.  :)  They did awesome!  I have grown to love races/competitions and it was fun to watch them compete.  J and Lo both won 1st in their age/division.  They only had about 25 kids take advantage of this awesome race.  I think it was a good size for a first competition for them.  

They swam 100 meters, biked 3 miles, and ran 1/2 mile.  :)  J said it was the BEST Saturday ever!  :)  It really was a great morning.  :)  Pictures are NOT in order, but they swam, biked, and ran.

Finish LINE!!!!






























Z and Meg got to run a 50 meter dash!  They had a blast and got metals, waterbottles, and bags!  Everyone cheered when they crossed the big finish line!  They FELT pretty important!  :)  I loved watching their faces!




1 comment:

Darcy said...

That's super impressive, way to go! Great job!