Thursday, July 4, 2013

ANOTHER reason I loved being home on the 4th of July is because I was able to run the freedom 15K run with my sister.  It was SO much fun.  I loved running with her.  I wasn't sure I would be able to run because right before I left for my trip, I got the stomach flu (for the 4th time this year) and felt horrible.  I woke up and still felt squeamish, but figured if I couldn't do it, I would just walk and have someone come pick me up!  :)  HOWEVER, once I started running, I felt great!  SO I was happy!  We ran the whole way and Michelle cut 10 minutes of her last year time!! :)  The last time I ran this race, I was engaged to be married and ran it with D.  I really do love this race.  It is mostly downhill and shaded nicely since it is in the canyon.  It was sputtering rain a little bit, but overall a great race day!  REALLY loved this!! :)









1 comment:

Janus said...

Glad you could go home. Please say hello to Michelle for me. I haven't seen her in so long.

Thanks,
Janus