I took the kids' spring pictures yesterday. Great news, right? Well, the bad news is that I had my camera on Auto ISO which means a lot of the pictures were taken with an outrageously high ISO which then equals grainy pictures! BUMMER!! But I did use my new reflector and tripod and loved them--thank you Darin for being my light assistant! :) LOL ---LOVE my kids!
 |
 |
| Make a photo album |
2 comments:
yep, maybe one day I will be as cool as you. I keep dreaming about doing portraits of my kiddos but haven't actually tried it yet. Did you get one of those big round shiney things that looks like it belongs against the windshield of a car :)
Angie, yes I got a big round shiney thing! :) it worked really well to get light back onto their faces when they are in the shade! :) You should try it... not too hard!
Post a Comment