Thursday, January 24, 2013

Raspberries on the Window!!!!!

Z and M are quite the little pair at home.  Today I was getting ready for the day-- doing my hair/makeup and trying to get out the door so I could go have lunch with a friend for her birthday.  I heard massive amounts of giggles coming from downstairs.  Ya know the kind of giggles that are so hard you can hardly breath?  Yup, those giggles.  It was music to my mommy ears.   When I came downstairs to see what was so funny, this is what I found.

raspberries on my windows!!!  They were having so much fun and laughing so hard, I didn't have the heart to tell them to stop!



And here I am all pretty-ish to go eat lunch with my friend... that is a rare occurrence for me, so it was pretty fun for me also!


No comments: