Since moving to this new place of ours, we've been trying to paint, update fixtures, door knobs, decor. Now something about me--I CAN NOT DECORATE! I'm a very fuctional liver. HOWEVER, I am trying. Pinterest is my new best friend and I've found a few ideas that I can do. I'm slow--REALLY slow. But one project at a time, I'm starting to get a few things done.
Here is Meg's bed and bookshelf. She likes to read books in her bed and I was tired of having lots of books piled by her bed. Another thing about me. I HATE book shelves. I think they are a lot of work to keep looking organized and nice and otherwise, they just look like clutter. SO, this was perfect for me. A book shelf that has a bit of style! :) And not a 'bookshelf' that books get piled on. :)
I made the pillow cases on her bed, I have a few throw pillows left to sew and D and I painted her room purple.. yep, she wanted purple! :) She was so happy when we were painting and kept coming to look at her room in purple! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment