Friday, November 9, 2012

It's my birthday week, It's my birthday week.....


Happy BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! :)  I had a GREAT 32nd birthday today.  One of my favorite things to do is make my birthday cake.  I like to bake and I like to eat chocolate!  :)  SOOOO  For this year, it was a chocolate layered cake with chocolate mousse and heath bar inbetween the layers.  The top was garnished with lovely ganache and more heath bar!!  Oh and 32 candles of course.  :)  Z helped me blow my candles out before I could even take a breath in!! LOL he's so funny.  I'm glad I have a bit of help!  :)



4 comments:

Allison Anderson said...

Happy late birthday. i almost texted you late at night when I realized the date. Cake looks good.You are amazing and don't look like you are 32.

Rachel B. said...

Happy happy birthday! Such a cute picture of you! That cake sounds insanely delicious. 32?! You're just a baby! As a woman who is 7 months older than you, allow me to tell you that 32 is pretty good! ;)

Darcy said...

I have seriously been thinking of you all week. I knew it was your birthday week but I don't know the day exaclty. But I'm very glad you got some chocolate!! You look like a great 32 year old!!

Karen said...

You look beautiful as always! I can't believe that we are in our 30s now...but I kind of like them. That cake sounds insanely delicious! I'm glad that it was a great day!