Here's a look at our family in 2012!! Aren't we lookin' good!
I would like to say that I didn't have to crop any screaming heads out of this picture this time. This is very momentous for us!! :) Our little family is growing up. It's been so fun to be able to take everyone places and have everyone be able to participate and enjoy without one of us feeding a baby or chasing a toddler. I feel that we are starting to enter another phase in life. I think it might take us another couple of years to REALLY be apart of that next phase, but I feel the entering coming. :) It's sort of a weird feeling. I've had a baby for so long in my life and now everyone is potty trained, eats real food, drinks from a real cup, and can talk (if they choose) to explain what they need or what hurts. :) I've enjoyed my little ones although super hard. But I'm really looking forward to this next stage of life! :)

6 comments:
Super cute picture Heather. I know what you mean about entering that next phase of life. We are doing that here too!
Beautiful! How fun not to carry a diaper bag!
Gorgeous photo. You guys look great. I totally know how you feel. I was just thinking that our family is right on the edge of another stage, although I still have one in diapers that is proving to be the most determined two year old of them all.
This picture is DARLING! I really truly love it. And I have to say that I am quite jealous of your everybody-looking-at-the-camera phase. We just took our family pictures with very different results. :) You look awesome, by the way!
What a beautiful family you have. Looks like summer has been filled with great fun. I love this phase of life too. Congrats!
I echo this post! I feel the exact same way about our little fam right now.
Post a Comment