Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Pioneer Baby turns 3!!!

Meg is my Pioneer baby.  She was born on Pioneers day and I love that.  She is named after grandma's and it is a fitting day for her.  I LOVE the 3rd birthday.  It is my favorite birthday.  They are finally old enough to know what is going on and comprehend that it is THEIR special day--it shows all over their face.  I love every picture of her during her birthday shows just how proud and happy she was that it was her day.  I know she felt special.  :)  Meg is such a fun little bundle at the end of our family.  She is my snuggler and loves to be around other people.  She is learning to draw people and loves that she can draw an M and an E.  :)  She loves swimming and just started taking her first swim lesson now that she is 3.  She is trying to talk with big girl words instead of cry and is very coordinated in most things she does.  She melts everyone's heart and is our sweety pie on the end.  :)  We love you Meg!!!

 Look at that face.  Soo happy about it.






 Pictures with Mommy on my Birthday!!!!


 Meg wanted a poka-dot cake for her birthday.


 Sooo excited!!!
 Polka-dots inside and out! ;)

No comments: