Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What REALLY happens in the morning!

Mornings can be pretty crazy around here.  we are getting breakfast, packing lunches, getting dressed, etc.  AND for Z-man throwing away his pull-up from the night.  Now, normally the pull-up gets thrown in the garbage.. today, however, it got thrown somewhere else...  Let's play eye spy and see who can find the missing pull-up....

Yes, that is right.  Z thought it would be fun to throw his pull up down the stairs and instead landed it in the LOVELY chandelier ...... NICE.  I must add that this chandelier is 2 stories up and we can't even touch it.  AGAIN,  NICE!!!  So we are going to try to start a fashion trend.

I would like to add that after a few moments of great broom maneuvering, I was able to reach and extract the added decoration and put it in the trash.  Phew.  :)  Thank you Z-man for the extra fun this morning.  :)

1 comment:

Melissa S. said...

You TOTALLY should've left it there and invited all those fancy shmancy people over to a party. ;) ahahaha