Sunday, November 27, 2011

Giving a Thanks!

As J put it we were able to have two 'FEASTS' this year.  We first headed up to have a 'FEAST' with my sister and friends up north.  Then we headed South to play and 'FEAST' with the Palmer side of the family.  We did a lot of FEASTING!! :)  But also a lot of playing.

A few days before thanksgiving, J, Z-man, and Meg made these cute turkeys.  My visiting teacher brought all the stuff to make these.  She is AWESOME!!!




I forgot to take pictures with my sister, but the kids had such a great time playing and watching Cars 2.  :)



At D's brother's house, the kids had fun on their farm as always.  :)



I am so grateful for the life I've been given.  I'm thankful for a husband that stands by my side and supports me through the good and the bad.  I'm grateful for my kids.  They are amazing and I feel blessed ....

I'm grateful for the knowlege of Christ's Gospel.  I know his plan for us and It helps me everyday.  

I'm grateful for my friends from long ago as well as new that make me want to be a better person. 

What a wonderful day to be thankful!



1 comment:

We Are A Happy Family said...

Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Love you guys!