Well, although I still have 2 weeks in this lovely house, I can no longer call it mine. We signed all the papers today to close this home. I LOVE this home. I LOVE this neighborhood. I have so many awesome memories here. I brought my two youngest babies home to this house. So many birthdays, Halloweens, and . . greatness. I know, I know, it's a house, but today I wanted to write a post to remember how very much I love this place. :)

2 comments:
Ah the changes of life. I hope you have a smooth transition with your moves and such. And you need to update us with your new address. Love you!
Sad! I totally get being attached to your house. That's a big thing. That's pretty darn awesome that you sold it though. That seems like a hard thing to do these days. I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys!
Post a Comment