Today was such a great day. J turned 8 today and not only did she get to celebrate her birthday, but her baptism. She has been counting down the days for so long. She has been working so hard to read the whole Book of Mormon by herself before she was baptized. She made it a few days early.
Today was such a Sweet day. I loved feeling the spirit as my baby girl was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know she is making a choice that will bless her for eternity.
Jordyn is SUCH an amazing girl. she makes me happy every day! She is kind and thoughtful, obedient, excited to be apart of life, and has so many talents. I love her and feel blessed Heavenly Father picked us to be together in this life. :)
I love you, Jordyn. I'm so proud of you!
2 comments:
Wow time sure has flown by fast! Congratulations to your swwet 8 year old and proud parents.
I don't know why, but this made me all teary-eyed today. Congratulations to Jordyn! What a beautiful and bright young lady she is!
Post a Comment