A few days ago. J dressed Z-man up in a ballerina dress up. Everyone laughed so hard, that now he thinks it's the funniest thing to do. He also found one for Meg. He's such a good brother. :)
I had car trouble and was stranded in a small town about an hour from home. A sweet family from the branch in that town let us stay at their house. Their 2 year old little boy looked so much like Z to me and I thought of you guys every time I looked at him. This post made me so happy after looking at "I" all weekend, thinking he was a clone of Z!
4 comments:
Precious! By the way, I think Meg looks so much like your mom!
I love it! It's only right for older siblings to mentor their younger siblings this way!
That's too cute and funny!
I had car trouble and was stranded in a small town about an hour from home. A sweet family from the branch in that town let us stay at their house. Their 2 year old little boy looked so much like Z to me and I thought of you guys every time I looked at him. This post made me so happy after looking at "I" all weekend, thinking he was a clone of Z!
Post a Comment