Sunday, January 16, 2011

we all find our spot. . . .

I'm not sure if it's a ward tradition or simply convenience, but we all seem to find our spot in the kitchen.  My sister had a 'spot' in the china cabinet where she put all of her things--extra change, earrings, etc.  My brothers and I seemed to find the heater on the floor of the kitchen (especially during the winter months.)  And I think we ALL claimed the spot on the counter that turned just beneath the spice cabinet.  I remember sitting on that counter countless times--helping my mother make cookies, or just sitting and talking to whomever was  in the kitchen at the time.  

WELL, Meg has found her spot.  She LOVES to push the lazy suzan cabinet just enough to fit in the other side.  She eats her snacks there, watches me cook, and babbles away!! :)  She must take after my side of the family!!  :)  Love you, Meg.

1 comment:

Shonda Hayes said...

Super cute! It's fun that she does that. What a sweet smile in that picture, too.