Thursday, January 27, 2011

Let's get ready to RUMBLE. . . . . . .

da da da da da da da da da da da da da da. . .  did you get the song???  LOL

Lo is lovin' some b-ball this winter.  It's pretty awesome watching 5 year olds play b-ball.  Lo is AWESOME!!!!  He is pretty darn aggressive and is SURE to keep track of EVERY point made!  :) Plus, he really enjoys it!  :)  I've decided that one of my favorite parts of parenting is watching my kids participate in things they love!  :)



Lo is a great defender!!!

 doin' a bit of bounce passing!


 Shoot!!!  SCORE!!!!!
 the ball is hidden by the back board!  :)





Good job little buddy!!! :)  Go get em'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather-I love how his tongue is sticking out in almost every shot! You can tell he's concentrating!

Cardon Times said...

I love that his tongue is sticking out in every picture too! Looks like like fun!

Valerie and Adam said...

I love how his tongue is hanging out his mouth in most of those pictures!