D and I were able to go to a tennis tournament last night with some of D's colleagues. It was so much fun. D works with great people and the tournament was great. We were on row 4 and it was really quite incredible. I think the highest serve speed we saw was 136 mph. CRAZY!!! I can't imagine trying to return that! But it was so much fun to see!
We watched Roger Federer (which, by the way, everyone cheers and yells for Roger as if they are best friends with him. . . funny), the Bryan twins from USA!!!, as well as a wheelchair exhibition that was really cool!
This is me and ROGER!
Bob and Mike Bryan!

It's amazing how fast they can go in the wheelchairs! Really fun to see!

1 comment:
That is so cool! Eric & I are big Roger Federer fans...so I'm a lil' jealous. What tournament was it?
Also, it was so cool seeing your mom and dad a week or two ago. They are just awesome. They said that you were one busy girl:)!
Post a Comment